The Barrie Senior Services Network (BSSN) membership is open to health and social services organizations or individuals or groups regardless of funding source, whose main goal is to support seniors in the Barrie area, and is supportive of the objectives identified in our Mission.
BSSN reserves the right to limit the number of members per category.
Members are required to attend at least 6 meetings in a calendar year or send a replacement from their organization should they not be able to attend.
Organizations and individuals who would like to become members must submit an application form with specific mention of how they serve and support seniors and the objectives of BSSN.
- Membership fees are $30.00/yr and must be paid in full by end of February each year.
- All members that are in good standing order are listed on our directory.
- Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month September through to June from 8:45 am to 10:00 am. EFFECTIVE February 2022, our meeting have been put on hold until September 2022
- DUE TO COVID 19, please join our ZOOM Meetings. Contact Tom Johnston at Seniors for Seniors if you would like to participate at 705-719-1444. EFFECTIVE February 2022, our meeting have been put on hold until September 2022
- Guest speakers are scheduled for most meetings.